CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
Please note check-in time is 4pm and checkout time is 11am. Should you arrive prior to check-in time, you are most welcome to enjoy our lovely Private Rooftop, to which you have exclusive access as a guest of Petit Ermitage. Departures past 11am will be subject to a Late Departure Fee unless approved by management. After 4pm, one night’s room and tax will be applied.
Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival. Cancellations made within the 48-hour cancellation window will be charged for the first night’s stay (suite rate and tax).
A valid credit card is required upon check in to secure all charges associated with your booking. However, cash will happily be accepted upon checkout to settle your account. Payment by check is not accepted. The hotel will authorize one night’s room and taxes at the time of booking.
Petit Ermitage isn’t just a hotel. It’s an escapade marshaled by us on a daily and nightly basis to ensure you walk away with either unforgettable memories, or no memory of anything at all. And to continue to support your amusement, enjoyment, and self-imposed amnesia, we have a $35 dollar per night amusement fare. A ticket to ride the Petit Ermitage experience.
The pool at the Private Rooftop may be used by those under the age of 18 when accompanied by an adult and from the hours of 7am until noon. Guests may register a total of two visitors per suite from Monday through Thursday for use of the Private Rooftop and pool; only one visitor per suite is allowed Friday through Sunday. A max of up to 8 people total may dine (including the registered hotel guests) in the Garden of the Private Rooftop provided you kindly make a reservation. All visitors must be registered prior to their arrival. Parties of 9 or more are considered private events and must be planned accordingly through our private events department. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries. Kindly note that a credit card or cash is required to order food and beverages on the rooftop, as rooftop charges cannot be posted to your suite.
Petit Ermitage is pet friendly. Pets are welcome in your suite, provided they are registered upon making your reservation, weigh 30 pounds or less, are leashed in all common areas, and are approved by Management. Reservations with pets will be placed on the first floor. $150 non-refundable pet fee applies.
The hotel provides valet parking only, at a rate of $60 per night. Please note that street parking is restricted to permit parking only.
The maximum occupancy per suite is 2 guests. Our Demi Double Suites and our larger suites with a sofa bed are allowed a 3rd occupant with a $25 per night surcharge.
Guests 21 years of age and above are permitted to check in to the Hotel.
FILMING & PHOTOGRAPHY
Kindly note that photography and filming are prohibited on property without prior approval from Hotel Management.
Smoking is not allowed in any of our suites or balconies, but can be enjoyed upstairs at the private rooftop. Please note, guests who are found to have smoked in the room will be charged a smoking fee of $350.
Petit Ermitage maintains this website (“Site”) to permit visitors to learn more about its products and services. Please feel free to browse the site for educational, informational, or entertainment purposes. By using this site, however, you hereby agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this User Agreement (“Agreement”). AII reserves the right at its own discretion to change the terms and conditions of the agreement at any time and to notify users of any such changes by on-line postings. Your continued use of this site after such postings will automatically constitute your acceptance of those changes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All information (“Information”) which you read or see at this site is protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws. The contents (“contents”) are owned by Petit Ermitage, its affiliates, or other third parties from whom Petit Ermitage has received certain legal rights. You may not report, modify, publish, sell, reproduce, distribute, post, display, transmit, or in any way exploit any of this site’s contents for commercial purposes. You may, if you wish, download and retain on a disk or in hard drive form a single copy of the contents of this site for personal, non-commercial purposes as long as you do not remove any proprietary notices.
2. While Petit Ermitage has made reasonable efforts to include Information at this site, which is accurate and timely, Petit Ermitage makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of such Information and, specifically, Petit Ermitage assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Information or the contents of this Site. Moreover, Petit Ermitage neither warrants nor represents that your use of the Information will not infringe the rights of third parties who are not affiliated with Petit Ermitage. Your access to and use of this Site are at your own risk, and neither Petit Ermitage nor any party involved in the creation, transmittal, or maintenance of this site shall be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages of any kind allegedly arising out of your access or use of this site, or your inability to access or use this site. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the contents of this site are provided to you on an “AS IS” basis and specifically WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and, as a result, some of the exclusions referenced above may not apply to you. You should check your local laws for any limitations or restrictions, which might impact you.
3. Petit Ermitage assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer equipment resulting from your access to or use of this site, or the downloading of any Information from this site.
4. The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Trademarks”) displayed throughout the site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of American International Industries and third party licensors. No license, right or permission is granted to you for any use of the Trademarks by you or anyone authorized by you. Misuse of the Trademarks is strictly prohibited and Petit Ermitage will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the pursuit of criminal prosecution whenever and wherever necessary.
5. The pictures and images of people, products, places or things displayed on this site are either the property of Petit Ermitage or are used with the permission of third parties. Any use of such pictures or images by you or anyone authorized or affiliated with you is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized uses of pictures and images may violate copyright or trademark laws, privacy laws, or communication laws or regulations.
6. Descriptions of Petit Ermitage’s products contained within the site shall not constitute product labeling. You should use Petit Ermitage’s products in accordance with the instructions contained on the cartons and labels found on those products.
7. Internet users located in countries, which are subject to U.S. trade embargo laws, and regulations are prohibited from accessing this site and are asked to promptly exit at this time.
8. Any communication or material transmitted to this site by electronic mail or other means shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. This includes ideas, suggestions, comments, questions and any other information or data. Anything submitted to Petit Ermitage can be used, reproduced, transmitted, disclosed or published by Petit Ermitage or its affiliates without restriction or compensation.
9. Petit Ermitage has not reviewed all of the sites, which are linked to this site. As a result, Petit Ermitage is not responsible for the content of such linked sites and your linking to such sites is at your own risk.
10. Petit Ermitage reserves the right to alter or delete any material from the content of this site at any time. Petit Ermitage further reserves the right to discontinue this site at any time and without notice. Copyright © 2015 Petit Ermitage All rights reserved.
Petit Ermitage will not sell any information we gather at our web sites. We collect identifiable information for four reasons: 1 to contact consumers with reminders, updates, and news, 2 to notify winners of contests, 3 to send out brochures etc. via regular mail, and 4 to conduct consumer testing and feedback.
SURVEYS, REMINDERS, UPDATES, NEWS
In various places within the Petit Ermitage website, there is an option to subscribe to an e-mail database. It is used to send reminders, updates and hot news pertaining to the website. There’s always an option to decline the subscription or unsubscribe after receiving the newsletter. E-mail addresses gathered from minors and adults for subscription purposes are used only for this purpose and no other.